Triflumizole 95% TC
Triflumizole is a broad spectrum, imidazole fungicide (group 3) that inhibits ergosterol biosynthesis in fungi. As a broad-spectrum systemic fungicide, it has been widely used for the management of fungal diseases of powdery mildew and scabs on various fruits and crops.
It is formulated as 50% water soluble packets (WS), 50% water dispersible granules (WDG), and as 480 suspension concentrate (SC) at approximately 42% active ingredient (ai).
- Common name: Triflumizole
- IUPAC name: (E)-4-chloro-a,a,a-trifluoro-N-(1-imidazol-1-yl-2-propoxyethylidene)-o-toluidine
- CAS No.: 99387-89-0
- Molecular formula:C15H15ClF3N3O
- Molecular weight: 345.7
- State: Solid
- Packing: 25kg (providing additional packing as required)
- Mode of action: Systemic fungicide with protective and curative action. Steroid demethylation (ergosterol biosynthesis) inhibitor.
- Application: Control of Gymnosporangium and Venturia spp. in pome fruit, against powdery Erysiphaceae in fruit and vegetables, and against Fusarium, Fulvia, and Monilinia spp. Application at 180-300 g/ha in vegetables, and 700-1000 g/ha in orchards. It is also used as a seed treatment against Bipolaris oryzae, Tilletia, and Ustilago spp. in cereals.It is formulated as 50% water soluble packets (WS), 50% water dispersible granules (WDG), and 480SC (suspension concentrate) at approximately 42% active ingredient (ai).