Flusilazole 95% TC
Flusilazole, a systemic fungicide, is a member of the triazole class of pesticides. Its mode of action is the inhibition of ergosterol biosynthesis, a structural component of fungal cell walls.
The proposed formulation, an emulsifiable concentrate (EC), can be applied by ground and aerial methods as well as through chemigation.
- Common name: Flusilazole
- IUPAC name: bis(4-fluorophenyl)(methyl)(1H-1,2,4-triazol-1-ylmethyl)silane; 1-[[bis(4-fluorophenyl)(methyl)silyl]methyl]-1H-1,2,4-triazole
- CAS No.: 85509-19-9
- Molecular formula:C16H15F2N3Si
- Molecular weight: 315.4
- State: Solid
- Packing: 25kg (providing additional packing as required)
- Mode of action: Inhibits ergosterol biosynthesis (steroid demethylation inhibitor). Systemic fungicide with protective and curative action. Its resistance to wash-off, redistribution by rainfall, and vapour phase activity are important components in its biological activity.
- Application: Broad spectrum, systemic, preventive, and curative fungicide effective against many pathogens (Ascomycetes, Basidiomycetes, and Deuteromycetes).
It is recommended for use on many crops, such as:
- apples (Venturia inaequalis, Podosphaera leucotricha);
- peaches (Sphaerotheca pannosa, Monilia laxa);
- cereals (all major diseases);
- grapes (Uncinula necator, Guignardia bidwellii);
- sugar beet (Cercospora beticola, Erysiphe betae);
- maize (Helminthosporium turcicum);
- sunflowers (Phomopsis helianthi);
- oilseed rape (Pseudocercosporella capsellae, Pyrenopeziza brassicae);
- bananas (Mycosphaerella spp.).
The proposed formulation, an emulsifiable concentrate (EC), can be applied by ground and aerial methods as well as through chemigation.Product MSDS