Chlorfluazuron 95% TC
Chlorfluazuron TC is the Benzoylurea insecticide. Its main action is stomach toxicity and contact action with good effect. It can inhibit the synthesis of chitin, preventing insects from molting normally. Also, it is environmentally friendly with low toxicity.
Chlorfluazuron TC is an insect growth regulator which acts as an anti-moulting agent, leading to the death of the larvae and pupae. It can control the Lepidoptera, Coleoptera, Orthoptera, Hymenoptera, and Diptera on many crops, like cotton, vegetable, fruit trees, pine trees, and so on.
- Common name: Chlorfluazuron
- IUPAC name: 1-[3,5-dichloro-4-(3-chloro-5-trifluoromethyl-2-pyridyloxy)phenyl]-3-(2,6-difluorobenzoyl)urea
- CAS No.: 71422-67-8
- Molecular formula: C20H9Cl3F5N3O3
- Molecular weight: 540.7
- State: Solid
- Packing: 25kg (providing additional packing as required)
- Mode of action: Insect growth regulator which acts as an anti-moulting agent, leading to death of the larvae and pupae.
- Application: Control of Heliothis, Spodoptera, Bemisia tabaci and other chewing insects on cotton; and Plutella, Thrips and other chewing insects on vegetables. Also used on fruit, potatoes, ornamentals and tea. Applied at 2.5 g/hl.