Bromoxynil heptanoate TC
Bromoxynil heptanoate TC is a selective contact herbicide with some systemic activity. The product has remarkable weeding performance and can be used to control annual and perennial broad-leaved weeds.
At the same time, it has high selectivity for gramineous crops and can be safely used in each growing period of crops. It is widely used in cereals, ryegrass-seed crops, turf, maize, and sorghum. Control a variety of broad-leaved weeds, especially young seedlings of the Polygonaceae, Compositae, and certain Boraginaceae.
- Common name: Bromoxynil heptanoate
- IUPAC name: 2,6-dibromo-4-cyanophenyl heptanoate
- CAS No.: 56634-95-8
- Molecular formula: C14H15Br2NO2
- Molecular weight: 389.1
- State: Solid
- Packing: 250kg (providing additional packing as required)
- Mode of action: Selective contact herbicide with some systemic activity. Absorbed by the foliage, with limited translocation.
- Application: Post-emergence control of annual broad-leaved weeds, especially young seedlings of the Polygonaceae, Compositae, and certain Boraginaceae. Often used in combination with other herbicides, to extend the spectrum of control.