Tebufenozide 95% TC
Tebufenozide TC is a non-steroidal insecticide, which is an insect hormones insecticide. It is efficient and low-toxic. It can activate molting hormone receptors and affect the reproduction of pests. It is highly selective and safe for mammals, birds, and natural enemies.
Tebufenozide TC has extremely strong ovicidal activity. It can control the larva, especially for Lepidoptera. It also controls Aphididae, Cicadellidae, liriomyza, and Tetranychidae, and thrips on rice, cotton, fruit trees, nuts, and vegetables.
- Common name: Tebufenozide
- IUPAC name:N-tert-butyl-N‘-(4-ethylbenzoyl)-3,5-dimethylbenzohydrazide
- CAS No.: 112410-23-8
- Molecular formula: C22H28N2O2
- Molecular weight: 352.5
- State: Solid
- Packing: 25kg (providing additional packing as required)
- Mode of action: Lethally accelerates moulting process.
- Application: Control of lepidopteran larvae on rice, fruit, row crops, nut crops, vegetables, vines, and forestry, generally at 0.06-0.3 lb/a.