Quizalofop-p-ethyl 95% TC
Quizalofop-p-Ethyl, a selective systemic Herbicide, has a high selectivity between grass weeds and dicotyledons crops. It is absorbed in a few hours by the stem and leave and conducted to the whole body of annual weeds in 24 hours, mainly cumulating in the top organs and intraformational meristem.
Weeds conduct Quizalofop-p-Ethyl rapidly to the subterranean stem after administration, having its internode and growth point destroyed and losing reproductivity. The compound is a new-type Herbicide for dryland. The product can increase crop yield with its good weed-killing activity and is favourable to evironment protection with its high performance and low toxicity.
- Common name: quizalofop-P-ethyl
- IUPAC name: ethyl (R)-2-[4-(6-chloroquinoxalin-2-yloxy)phenoxy]propionate
- CAS No.: 100646-51-3
- Molecular formula: C19H17ClN2O4
- Molecular weight: 372.8
- State:< White, crystalline, odourless solid.
- Packing: 25kg (providing additional packing as required)
- Mode of action: Systemic herbicide, absorbed from the leaf surface, with translocation throughout the plant, moving in both the xylem and phloem, and accumulating in the meristematic tissue.
- Application: Selective post-emergence control of annual and perennial grass weeds in potatoes, soya beans, sugar beet, peanuts, oilseed rape, sunflowers, vegetables, cotton, and flax.