Pyriproxyfen 95% TC
Pyriproxyfen TC is an insecticide, which belongs to the Insect growth regulator. It is a suppressor of embryogenesis and an inhibitor of metamorphosis and an inhibitor of reproduction. It has a long effective period and is safe for crops and bees.
Pyriproxyfen TC is used on the larvae terminal stage, egg stage, and pupa stage. It can control Beet armyworm, Spodoptera litura, cotton bollworm, diamondback moth in the young larva stage and whitefly, scale insect, and thrips in the prosperous spawning stage. It controls the pests on citrus, tomato, fruit trees and vegetables.
- Common name: Pyriproxyfen
- IUPAC name:4-phenoxyphenyl (RS)-2-(2-pyridyloxy)propyl ether
- CAS No.: 95737-68-1
- Molecular formula: C20H19NO3
- Molecular weight: 321.4
- State: Solid
- Packing: 25kg (providing additional packing as required)
- Mode of action: Insect growth regulator; suppressor of embryogenesis, inhibitor of metamorphosis and inhibitor of reproduction.
- Application: Control of public health insect pests (flies, beetles, midges, mosquitoes); applied to breeding sites (swamps, livestock houses, etc.). Also used for control of whitefly and thrips.