Oxyfluorfen 97% TC
Low toxicity, contact herbicide. Exert its herbicidal activity in the presence of light. The best results were obtained when applied before and early after germination, which had a broad killing spectrum for germination weeds and could control broadleaf weeds, sedge, and paspalum, but had an inhibitory effect on perennial weeds.
Control objects: Monocotyledon and broadleaf weeds in transplanting rice, soybean, corn, cotton, peanut, sugarcane, vineyards, orchards, vegetable fields, and forest nurseries can be controlled.
- Common name: Oxyfluorfen
- IUPAC name: 2-chloro-a,a,a-trifluoro-p-tolyl 3-ethoxy-4-nitrophenyl ether
- CAS No.: 42874-03-3
- Molecular formula: C15H11ClF3NO4
- Molecular weight: 361.7
- State: Solid
- Packing: 25kg (providing additional packing as required)
- Mode of action: Selective contact herbicide, absorbed more readily by the foliage (and especially the shoots) than by the roots, with very little translocation.
- Application: Control of annual broad-leaved weeds and grasses in a variety of tropical and subtropical crops, by the pre- or post-emergence application at rates in the range of 0.25-2.0 kg/ha. Particular crops include tree fruit (including citrus), vines, nuts, cereals, maize, soya beans, peanuts, rice, cotton, bananas, peppermint, onions, garlic, ornamental trees and shrubs, and conifer seedbeds.