Myclobutanil 95% TC
Myclobutanil is a broad-spectrum fungicide registered for use on a wide variety of agricultural crops. It is mostly used in agricultural settings for preventative and curative control of fungal diseases that may appear on grapes, strawberries, and almond crops. It is also regularly used in greenhouses, landscaping, residential and commercial turf, and public right-of-way areas.
- Common name: Myclobutanil
- IUPAC name: methyl N-(2,6-dimethylphenyl)-N-(methoxyacetyl)-DL-alaninate
- CAS No.: 88671-89-0
- Molecular formula: C15H17ClN4
- Molecular weight: 288.78
- State: Solid
- Packing: 25kg (providing additional packing as required)
- Mode of action: Broad spectrum, systemic with protective, eradicative, and curative action. Disrupts membrane function by inhibiting sterol biosynthesis.
- Application: Common and recommended applications of Myclobutanil include food crops, greenhouses, turf, landscaping, and public rights of way. It may also be used to treat cotton seed fungi. Fifty percent of all Myclobutanil use is accounted for by California in its wine and table grape vineyards, strawberry, and almond crops.