Iprodione 96% TC
Iprodione is a broad-spectrum contact fungicide used to prevent the germination of fungal spores on a number of crops. Iprodione’s mode of action is that it inhibits DNA and RNA synthesis in the germinating fungal spore was well as inhibiting the enzyme NADH cytochrome c reductase, thereby preventing lipid and membrane synthesis and ultimately mycelium growth. Iprodione is also successfully used in amenity areas.
- Common name: Iprodione
- IUPAC name: 3-(3,5-dichlorophenyl)-N-isopropyl-2,4-dioxoimidazolidine-1-carboxamide
- CAS No.: 36734-19-7
- Molecular formula: C13H13Cl2N3O3
- Molecular weight: 330.2
- State: Solid
- Packing: 25kg (providing additional packing as required)
- Mode of action: Contact fungicide with protective and curative action. Inhibits germination of spores and growth of fungal mycelium.
- Application: Control of Botrytis, Monilia, Sclerotinia, Alternaria, Corticium, Fusarium, Helminthosporium, Phoma, Rhizoctonia, Typhula spp., etc. Used mainly on sunflowers, cereals, fruit trees, berry fruit, oilseed rape, rice, cotton, vegetables, and vines as a foliar spray, at 0.5-1.0 kg/ha, and on turf, at 3-12 kg/ha. Can also be used as a post-harvest dip, as a seed treatment, or as a dip or spray at planting.