Indoxacarb 71.2% TC
Indoxacarb TC is a broad-spectrum insecticide, which belongs to oxadiazine insecticide. It has contact and stomach toxicity. It mainly blocks the sodium ion channel in the nerve cells of pests and makes the cells lose the function to cause pests’ death. This mechanism is unique.
Indoxacarb TC can control all instars larva by contact and ingestion and it has a quick pesticide effect. It can control the rice-leaf roller, cotton leafworm, and Spodoptera exigua on many crops, such as rice, cotton, beet, fruit, vegetables, and so on.
- Common name: Indoxacarb
- IUPAC name: methyl (S)-N-[7-chloro-2,3,4a,5-tetrahydro-4a-(methoxycarbonyl)indeno[1,2-e][1,3,4]oxadiazin-2-ylcarbonyl]-4′-(trifluoromethoxy)carbanilate
- CAS No.: 173584-44-6
- Molecular formula: C22H17ClF3N3O7
- Molecular weight: 527.8
- State: Solid
- Packing: 25kg (providing additional packing as required)
- Mode of action: Insecticide active by contact and ingestion. Affected insects cease feeding, with poor co-ordination, paralysis, and ultimately death.
- Application: used for broad-spectrum control of Lepidoptera in cotton, vegetables, and fruit, at 12.5-125 g/ha.