Hexythiazox 97% TC
Hexythiazox TC is a potent insecticide, which belongs to Thiazolidinone Derivatives. It has good penetrability to plant epidermis. It mainly acts on contact action with a long residual period. It can inhibit the synthesis of chitin and affects the metabolisms for controlling the pests. In a common concentration, it almost has no effect on crops and bees.
Hexythiazox TC has a strong lethality to the larva, the nymph, and egg mites. It can inhibit incubation. It can control many phytophagous mites (particularly Panonychus, Tetranychus, and Eotetranychus spp.) on fruit, citrus, vegetables, vines, and cotton.
- Common name: Hexythiazox
- IUPAC name: (4RS,5RS)-5-(4-chlorophenyl)-N-cyclohexyl-4-methyl-2-oxo-1,3-thiazolidine-3-carboxamide
- CAS No.: 78587-05-0
- Molecular formula: C17H21ClN2O2S
- Molecular weight: 352.9
- State: Solid
- Packing: 25kg (providing additional packing as required)
- Mode of action: Non-systemic acaricide with contact and stomach action. Good translaminar activity. Has ovicidal, larvicidal, and nymphicidal activity. Not active against adults, but eggs laid by treated females are non-viable.
- Application: Control of eggs and larvae of many phytophagous mites (particularly Panonychus, Tetranychus, and Eotetranychus spp.) on fruit, citrus, vegetables (all at 150-300 g/ha), vines and cotton.