Florasulam 97% TC
Florasulam TC is a selective postemergence herbicide for the control of hard-to-kill annual broadleaf weeds such as chickweed, wild buckwheat, and cleavers in spring wheat (including durum), winter wheat, spring barley, and oats (tank mixes only) not underserved with legumes. Florasulam is mixed with water and applied as a uniform broadcast spray.
It is non-corrosive, nonflammable, and nonvolatile. Florasulam inhibits the production of the ALS enzyme in plants. This enzyme is essential for the production of certain amino acids which are essential for plant growth. Florasulam is a Group 2 mode of action herbicide.
- Common name: Florasulam
- IUPAC name: 2′,6′,8-trifluoro-5-methoxy[1,2,4]triazolo[1,5-c]pyrimidine-2-sulfonanilide
- CAS No.: 145701-23-1
- Molecular formula: C12H8F3N5O3S
- Molecular weight: 359.3
- State: Solid
- Packing: 25kg (providing additional packing as required)
- Mode of action: Taken up by root and shoots, and translocated in both the xylem and phloem.
- Application: Herbicide for post-emergence control of broad-leaved weeds, especially Galium aparine, Stellaria media, Polygonum convolvulus, Matricaria spp., and various cruciferae, in cereals and maize, at rates up to 7.5 g/ha.