Fentin hydroxide 96% TC
Triphenyltin hydroxide (TPTH), also known as fentin hydroxide, is an organotin compound. It is used as a fungicide and has antifeeding properties for some surface-feeding insect. TPTH. It inhibits oxidative phosphorylation (respiration) and fungal growth. It is a Fungicide Resistance Action Committee (FRAC) code 30 fungicide that inhibits adenosine triphosphate (ATP) synthase preventing the production of ATP by cell mitochondria.
- Common name: Fentin hydroxide
- IUPAC name: triphenyltin hydroxide
- CAS No.: 76-87-9
- Molecular formula: C18H16OSn
- Molecular weight: 367.0
- State: Solid
- Packing: 25kg (providing additional packing as required)
- Mode of action: Non-systemic fungicide with protective and curative action.
- Application:Control of early and late blights of potatoes (at 200-300 g/ha), leaf spot diseases of sugar beet (at 200-300 g/ha), and fungal diseases of soya beans (at 200 g/ha).