Fenbutatin oxide 95% TC
Fenbutatin oxide TC belongs to organic tin insecticide. It is non–systemic insecticide with contact and stomach action and has a good control effect against mites resistant to organic phosphorus and organic chlorine pesticides. It is the oxdidizing phosphorus acylation inhibitor to prevent ATP formation.
Fenbutatin oxide TC has a strong lethality in the larva, the nymph, and the adult mites. It controls all motile stages of a wide range of phytophagous mites on pome fruit, stone fruit, citrus fruit, and so on.
- Common name: Fenbutatin oxide
- IUPAC name: bis[tris(2-methyl-2-phenylpropyl)tin] oxide
- CAS No.: 13356-08-6
- Molecular formula: C60H78OSn2
- Molecular weight: 1052.7
- State: Solid
- Packing: 25kg (providing additional packing as required)
- Mode of action: Non-systemic acaricide with contact and stomach action.
- Application: Control of all motile stages of a wide range of phytophagous mites on pome fruit, stone fruit, citrus fruit, soft fruit, vines, bananas, cucurbits, ornamentals, and glasshouse crops. Gives long residual control.