Famoxadone 98% TC
Fampxadone is effective by inhibiting the electron transfer of pathogenic bacteria mitochondria, which is mainly manifested in blocking the oxidative phosphorylation of ADP→ATP in the electron transfer channel between cytochrome b and cytochrome c, so that the pathogenic cells lose their energy source (ATP) and die. Fampxadone is the most lipophilic compound among all fungicides at present, and it can be combined with the waxy layer of the leaf surface in large quantities, making it extremely resistant to rain erosion and exerting a long-lasting protective effect.
- Common name: Famoxadone
- IUPAC name: 3-anilino-5-methyl-5-(4-phenoxyphenyl)-1,3-oxazolidine-2,4-dione
- CAS No.: 131807-57-3
- Molecular formula: C22H18N2O4
- Molecular weight: 374.4
- State: Solid
- Packing: 25kg (providing additional packing as required)
- Mode of action: Protectant and residual fungicide. Acts mainly by inhibiting spore germination.
- Application: Control of a broad spectrum of plant pathogenic fungi, at 50-200 g/ha. Particularly effective against grape downy mildew, potato and tomato late and early blights, downy mildew of cucurbits, wheat leaf and glume blotch, and barley net blotch.