Epoxiconazole 95% TC
Epoxiconazole is a fungicide active ingredient from the class of azoles developed to protect crops. Epoxiconazole is a demethylation inhibitor of the Ergosterol biosynthesis pathway. Epoxiconazole exhibits strong inhibitory effects on both carbendazim-resistant and phenamacril-resistant isolates, and can be used for controlling many crop diseases caused by Ascomycetes, Basidiomycetes and Deuteromycetes.
- Common name: Epoxiconazole
- IUPAC name: (2RS,3SR)-1-[3-(2-chlorophenyl)-2,3-epoxy-2-(4-fluorophenyl)propyl]-1H-1,2,4-triazole
- CAS No.: 135319-73-2
- Molecular formula:C17H13ClFN3O
- Molecular weight: 329.8
- State: Solid
- Packing: 25kg (providing additional packing as required)
- Mode of action: Preventive and curative fungicide. Inhibition of C-14-demethylase in sterol biosynthesis.
- Application: Epoxiconazole TC is a broad-spectrum fungicide, with preventive and curative action, for control of diseases caused by Ascomycetes, Basidiomycetes, and Deuteromycetes in cereals, sugar beet, peanuts, oilseed rape, and ornamentals. Epoxiconazole products are also used in several formulation types including emulsifiable concentrates (EC) and suspension concentrates(SC).