- Common name: Difenoconazole
- IUPAC name: cis,trans-3-chloro-4-[4-methyl-2-(1H-1,2,4-triazol-1-ylmethyl)-1,3-dioxolan-2-yl]phenyl 4-chlorophenyl ether
- CAS No.: 119446-68-3
- Molecular formula:C19H17Cl2N3O3
- Molecular weight: 406.3
- State: Solid
- Packing: 25kg (providing additional packing as required)
- Mode of action: Systemic fungicide with preventive and curative action. Absorbed by the leaves, with acropetal and strong translaminar translocation.
- Application:Systemic fungicide with a novel broad-range activity protecting the yield and crop quality by foliar application or seed treatment.Provides long-lasting preventive and curative activity against Ascomycetes, Basidiomycetes, and Deuteromycetes including Alternaria, Ascochyta, Cercospora, Cercosporidium, Colletotrichum, Guignardia, Mycosphaerella, Phoma, Ramularia, Rhizoctonia, Septoria, Uncinula, Venturia spp., Erysiphaceae, Uredinales, and several seed-borne pathogens.Used against disease complexes in grapes, pome fruit, stone fruit, potatoes, sugar beet, oilseed rape, banana, cereals, rice, soya beans, ornamentals, and various vegetable crops, at 30-125 g/ha. Used as a seed treatment against a range of pathogens in wheat and barley, at 3-24 g/100 kg seed.