Dicamba 98% TC
Dicamba TC is a selective systemic herbicide, absorbed by the leaves and roots, with ready translocation throughout the plant via both the symplastic and apoplastic systems. It has a significant control effect on annual and perennial broad-leaved weeds. Used for wheat, corn, millet, rice, and other gramineous crops.
The drug is absorbed through the stems, leaves, and roots of weeds, and transmitted up and down through the phloem and xylem, blocking the normal activity of plant hormones and thus killing weeds.
- Common name: Dicamba
- IUPAC name: 3,6-dichloro-o-anisic acid
- CAS No.: 1918-00-9
- Molecular formula: C8H6Cl2O3
- Molecular weight: 221.0
- State: Solid
- Packing: 25kg (providing additional packing as required)
- Mode of action: Selective systemic herbicide, absorbed by the leaves and roots, with ready translocation throughout the plant via both the symplastic and apoplastic systems. Acts as an auxin-like growth regulator.
- Application: Control of annual and perennial broad-leaved weeds and brush species in cereals, maize, sorghum, sugar cane, asparagus, perennial seed grasses, turf, pastures, rangeland, and non-crop land. Used in combinations with many other herbicides. Dosage varies with specific use and ranges from 0.1 to 0.4 kg/ha for crop use, with higher rates in the pasture. Phytotoxicity Most legumes are sensitive.