Diazinon 98% TC
Diazinon TC is a broad spectrum, with belongs to phosphorothioate insecticide. It has contact, stomach, and fumigation action. It has certain acaricidal activity and nematicidal activity, with a long residual effect period. It can be mixed in soil and spread evenly before sowing seeds.
Diazinon TC can control vegetable pests, such as vegetable aphid, cabbage caterpillar, leaf miner with scallion, and Delia pleura. It also can control underground insects, such as mole cricket and grub. It acts on wheat, corns, rice, potatoes, and so on.
- Common name: Diazinon
- IUPAC name: O,O-diethyl O-2-isopropyl-6-methylpyrimidin-4-yl phosphorothioate
- CAS No.: 333-41-5
- Molecular formula: C12H21N2O3PS
- Molecular weight: 304.3
- State: Liquid
- Packing: 200kg (providing additional packing as required)
- Mode of action: Non-systemic insecticide and acaricide with contact, stomach, and respiratory action.
- Application: Control of sucking and chewing insects and mites on a very wide range of crops, including deciduous fruit trees, citrus fruit, vines, olives, bananas, pineapples, vegetables, potatoes, beet, sugar cane, coffee, cocoa, tea, tobacco, maize, sorghum, alfalfa, flax, cotton, rice, ornamentals, glasshouse crops, forestry, etc., at 300-600 g/ha; soil insects (by soil application); phorid and sciarid flies in mushroom cultivation; flies, lice, mites, fleas, cockroaches, bedbugs, ants, and other insect pests in animal houses and household use. Seed treatment for maize, for control of frit flies, and also conferring bird-repellent properties. Also used as a veterinary ectoparasiticide.