Bromoxynil octanoate 97% TC
Bromoxynil octanoate TC is a selective contact herbicide with some systemic activity. The product has remarkable weeding performance and can be used to control annual and perennial broad-leaved weeds.
At the same time, it has high selectivity for gramineous crops and can be safely used in each growing period of crops. It is widely used in wheat fields, corn, sorghum, sugarcane, flax, onion, and other crop fields. Control a variety of broad-leaved weeds, such as polygonum, chenopodium, amaranth, wheat bottle grass, nightshade, cocklebur, etc.
- Common name: Bromoxynil octanoate
- IUPAC name: 2,6-dibromo-4-cyanophenyl octanoate
- CAS No.: 1689-99-2
- Molecular formula: C15H17Br2NO2
- Molecular weight: 403.0
- State: Solid
- Packing: 250kg (providing additional packing as required)
- Mode of action: Selective contact herbicide with some systemic activity. Absorbed by the foliage, with limited translocation.
- Application: Post-emergence control of annual broad-leaved weeds, especially young seedlings of the Polygonaceae, Compositae, and certain Boraginaceae, in cereals, ryegrass-seed crops, turf, and non-crop land, at rates up to 450 g octanoate/ha; in maize and sorghum, applied at up to 600 g/ha. Often used in combination with other herbicides, to extend the spectrum of control.