Bromopropylate 92% TC
Bromopropylate TC is a non-systemic insecticide with contact action. It has cross-resistance with organochlorine acaricide. It has a broad spectrum, low toxicity, and long residual activity as an insecticide. Its main action pattern is the contact action.
Bromopropylate TC has a good effect on the egg, the nymph, and the adult mites, especially on mites with resistance to Organophosphorus insecticide. It can control all stages of tetranychid and eriophyid mites and can act on cotton, pome fruit, stone fruit, and citrus fruit.
- Common name: Bromopropylate
- IUPAC name: isopropyl 4,4′-dibromobenzilate
- CAS No.: 18181-80-1
- Molecular formula:C17H16Br2O3
- Molecular weight: 428.1
- State: Solid
- Packing: 25kg (providing additional packing as required)
- Mode of action: Non-systemic acaricide with contact action, and long residual activity.
- Application: Control of all stages of tetranychid and eriophyid mites on pome fruit, stone fruit, citrus fruit, vines, strawberries, hops, cotton, soya beans, cucurbits, vegetables, and ornamentals; applied at 25-50 g/hl on citrus, pome fruits, stone fruits, grape, tea, vegetables, ornamentals and at 500-750 g/ha on cotton. Also used to control parasitic mites in beehives.